The best physiotherapy Treatment for ankylosing spondylitis in kolkata, India
Exercise plays a major role in helping to reduce stiffness symptoms associated with ankylosing spondylitis. Here some best ankylosing spondylitis treatment given below:
Ankylosing Spondylitis treatment :
- Deep breathing exercises are extremely helpful to improve and maintain lung capacity.
- Exercise with an exercise ball at least 65 centimeters in diameter is also good to help strengthen your core muscles.
These exercises are also accommodating in the decreased movement rang in the spine, shoulder and hips.
- Swimming in a heated pool is wonderful therapy for people with A.S. Exercises are also highly recommended. If you suffering from neck stiffness that’s limits your movement then using a snorkel or mark when swimming will help for treatment of Ankylosing Spondylitis.
- Remember it is always important to maintain good posture while exercising. Also, try to not to participate in exercises that require bending any hyper mobile or fused joints also, avoid participating in control activities and sports.
- If you are experiencing trouble sleeping or pain when exercising pain medication can help.
- Always sleep on a firm surface
- Each morning upon rising and each morning before bed, lie on a firm surface.
Try to flatter your shoulder blades to the wall and without forcing your head, try to touch the wall with the back of your head.
Be sure to have your chin positioned down. Hold the position for count of five and then relax.
- Exercising your sides: Start by sitting on a firm chair. Maintain good posture and keep your spine lengthened.
By bending your upper body to one side you will feel the stretch in the opposite side. Hold the position 5-10 seconds and then slowly bend to your starting position. Repeat bending to the opposite side.
- Waist Turns: Keep your facing forward and breath gently out while rotating the upper portion of your body to the right as far as you can turn it without becoming uncomfortable.
- The right exercise will make a defense and provide relief for the symptoms which are suffered with A.S. For A.S patients that are in later stages of the disease, proper exercise will also help to prevent complication.
- While many patients avoid exercising due to the pain experienced, the medication help to relieve pain and is safe and effective.This kind of exercise is very helpful for ankylosing spondylitis treatment.
- To know more visit wekipedia.
- If you suffering from ankylosing spondylitis please contact +91-7059470694 or or click on contact us.We provide home physiotherapy service in kolkata, West Bengal, India.
Please consult your doctor before making any decision.